Mormonism For Dummies
- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: For Dummies; 1 edition (February 25, 2005)
- ISBN-13: 978-0764571954
Mormon doctrines, rituals, and history, demystified at last!
Mormonism, or the LDS Church, is one of the world’s fastest growing religions. But unless you were raised a Mormon, you probably don’t have a clear picture of LDS beliefs and practices. Covering everything from Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon to tithing and family home evening, this friendly guide will get you up to speed in no time.
* How the LDS Church differs from other Christian churches
* What Mormons believe
* What happens in Mormon temples and meetinghouses
* The history of the LDS Church
* LDS debates on race, women, and polygamy